me

me
my picture

Friday, October 19, 2012

Egg Salad Recipe

Well,
I can not believe that it has been so long since I have been on here.
I started another blog on another site..
I totally forgot about this one.
The other site was going to be a cooking site..
Now this one will be the cooking and recipe site.
I have always loved to cook, and more than that I love easy recipes that everyone can do.
So here is my 4 ingredient egg salad that is super easy and super good.
The first thing to do.....
Put in your eggs in a pot with water...
Bring to a boil...
Then put on lid..
Turn off heat...
Let the eggs cook for 13 minutes...
Then run under cold water and take off shell.
Put the egg in a slicer turned vertical and slice
Pick up the whole egg and put it in horizontal and slice
 

After you do this to all the eggs... Simply put them in a bowl.
Then it time to add the good stuff to them...
I added 1/2 cup mayo, tablespoon of mustard and 2 tablespoons of seasoned salt..
And.... Here is your egg salad sandwich...
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment